Prep: 10Cook: Level: Easy
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast thinly sliced
- 200g of Itinéraire des Saveurs bamboo shoot
- ½ cup of green bean medium long sliced
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 cups of Itinéraire des Saveurs coconut milk
- 2 fresh red chili, sliced diagonally
- ½ cup Thai sweet basil leaves, torn
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1½ tsp palm sugar
- Thai sweet basil leaves (bai horapah) for garnish
Pour 1 cup of coconut milk into a wok. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Add the curry paste, stir until red oil comes to the surface. Add the chicken and cooked through.
Add the remaining coconut milk, follow with the bamboo shoots. Season with fish sauce and sugar and bring back to a boil. Sprinkle with kaffir lime leaves, chilies, and sweet basil leaves. Turn off the heat.
Arrange on a serving dish and garnish with sweet basil leaves before serving. Best serve with Jasmine rice.