Prep: 10Cook: Level: Easy
- 250g Fiorini Gigli Pasta
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 150g mushrooms sliced
- 200g broccoli finely chop the stalks, and keep the heads separate
- dash of worcestershire sauce
- 1 can chopped tomatoes or tomato & parmesan sauce
- 1 carton Passata
- 200g Philadelphia Lightest
- 2 peppers sliced
- 1 stock pot
- 1 stock cube
- 150 ml water
- Low calorie cooking spray
Cook the pasta according to the instruction. Place the stock pot & stock cube in a cup, and cover with the 150ml of boiling water. Stir and set aside. Spray a large pan with low calorie cooking spray and gently heat. Fry off the onion, garlic, carrot mushrooms and celery until the onion softens.
Add the chopped broccoli stems and a dash of worcestershire sauce. Stir well. Add meat, fish or vegetable that you’re using, and fry for 5 minutes. Make a well in the center of the pan, and place the Philadelphia Lightest in there. Stir well until the Philly melts.
Add the tinned tomatoes or tomato & parmesan sauce, passata and the dissolved stock that you prepared earlier. Stir well. Add the peppers, broccoli and let simmer for 5-10 minutes until the broccoli softens. Check the meat or fish is cooked.
Add the pasta to the pan (or bowl if your pan isn’t big enough). Stir well & serve!