3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- 2 very ripe large bananas
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 c. self-rising flour
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Shredded coconut for tail
- Banana slices for feet
- Mini chocolate chips for feet
- In blender, puree bananas until smooth. Add eggs; pulse until combined. Pulse in flour until just incorporated.
- Lightly grease griddle or nonstick 12-inch skillet; heat on medium 1 minute.
- Drop batter onto hot griddle as directed below. Cook pancakes 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles start to form and edges look dry. With spatula, turn; cook 1 to 2 minutes more until puffy and underside is golden brown (keep warm on cookie sheet in 225 degree F oven).
- For each bunny: Drop 1/4 cup batter for body, 2 tablespoons batter for head, 1 tablespoon batter in oval shape for each foot and 1 tablespoon batter in elongated shape for each ear. Arrange on plate.
- Garnish with whipped cream and shredded coconut for tail and banana slices and mini chocolate chips for feet.