A Fruity Butterfly Snack
- 2 slices of naval orange
- A handful of green grapes
- 1 baby carrot
- 2 black sesame seeds
1. Slice your naval orange slices in half, creating 4 pieces. Place these 4 pieces on a plate to make butterfly wings.
2. Grab some green grapes and place them in a line between the butterfly wings to make the butterflies body.
3. Using your knife, slice 2 thin pieces off the baby carrot. Place these thin carrot slices above the top green grape to make antennae.
4. Finally, stick your 2 black sesame seeds on the top grape to make eyes for your butterfly.