- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon whipped light cream cheese
- 16 mini chocolate chips
- 8 blueberries, cut in half
- 16 strawberries, tips cut off into small rounds
1. Peel the banana and slice into 1 1/2′ inch diagonal pieces so that each slice has a flat bottom and an angled side.
2. Spoon the cream cheese into a plastic sandwich baggie and snip off one corner of the bag to create a mini piping bag.
3. Place a banana slice on a flat surface in front of you.
4. Squeeze 2 small dots of cream cheese onto the angled side of the banana slice and press a mini chocolate chip onto each dot to create eyes.
5. Squeeze a dot of cream cheese below the center of the eyes and press on a blueberry half to form a nose.
6. Squeeze two dots of cream cheese near the top of the banana slice above the eyes and press a strawberry tip onto each one for ears.