• Graham crackers
• Marshmallows (both large and small)
• Chocolate chips (both regular and mini)
• Nutella spread in a squeeze bottle
• A sharp kitchen knife
1. Place a few graham crackers on a plate.
2. Slice a small marshmallow in half. Each half will become the bear’s ears.
3. Slice a large marshmallow in half. Use one half for the bear’s face.
4. Use 2 mini chocolate chips for the eyes.
5. Use 1 regular chocolate chip for the nose.
6. Put some Nutella spread in a squeeze bottle and squirt on a cute little bear mouth.
7. Repeat for however many bears you are making.
8. Serve these to your kids as is, or heat them up quickly in the oven or microwave. If you’re heating them up, make it quick though. Otherwise you’ll lose your bear face as the chocolate and marshmallow melt.