- 300 g tagliatelle
- 1 head of leaf salad
For the meatballs:
- 4 pieces of young onion
- 1 toe garlic
- 50 g of Parmesan (grated)
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 250 g beef-lined
- 1 egg
- cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp oil
For the bird’s face:
- Clean the spring onions for the birdies in the noodle nest , wash them and chop them with the green. Peel the garlic clove and chop it as well.
- Put the breadcrumbs, minced meat, cheese, egg, onions and garlic into a suitable bowl and mix well. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Form balls and put them on a oiled baking tray or in a roasting pan. Put the balls into the oven at 200 degrees for approx. 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook al dente. Then strain and set aside.
- Wash the leaf lettuce and dab it dry and place it on a plate so that it is covered. Peel the onion and make the eyebrows for the birds. Peel the carrot and cut a triangle for the beaks.
- When the meatballs are ready, let cool briefly. Then wrap around with ribbon noodles so that 2/3 of the meatball remains free and it looks like a nest. Put on the lettuce leaves and set the eyebrows with the onions. Make the eyes with 2 spots of mayonnaise and 2 peppercorns each and place the beak underneath.