- 4 waffle cone bowls
- ½ cup chopped fruit (I used strawberries, blueberries and banana)
- 2 cups Greek yogurt (I used vanilla)
- ¾ cup Cheerios™ cereal, divided use
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 4 strawberry halves for garnish
- Divide the chopped fruit evenly among the bottoms of the waffle bowls. Top the fruit with 2 tablespoons of Cheerios™ and then add ½ cup of Greek yogurt over the cereal.
- Sprinkle the remaining Cheerios™, mini chocolate chips, almonds, and sprinkles over the tops of each waffle bowl.
- Garnish each bowl with a strawberry half and serve immediately.