- 1 red apple
- 2 icing eyes
- 1 small dab of cream cheese or peanut butter
- a sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 sharp kitchen knife
1. Clean your apple, and using your knife, slice off 1 whole side. Lay this side, red side up, on a plate.
2. Using your knife again, slice the other whole side off the apple. Then slice this side in half and slice a small triangle out of each end.
3. Slice the remaining apple into 8 small pieces. Place these 8 small pieces around the crab for the legs.
4. Grab the claws that you previously cut, and place them in front of the 2 front legs.
5. Take a tiny dab of cream cheese or peanut butter and use that to stick on 2 icing eyes.
6. Sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs on the plate for sand.