- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- blueberries to garnish
- In a mixing bowl, or food processor, blend together one banana, eggs, and baking powder.
- Pour about ¼ C of batter into a greased skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles start to form, flip.
- Cook about 20 seconds and remove from skillet.
- Using two of your pancakes, cut 4 sets of minion goggles.
- Slice the remaining banana and arrange slices on pancakes for eyes.
- Top each banana slice with a blueberry.
- Add goggles to each pancake, and using a food pen finish with a smile!