Ladybug B.L.T. Sandwich
1 slice of whole wheat bread, toasted
1 tbsp mayo
2 slices of cooked bacon
1 lettuce leaf
1 slice of tomato
1 large pitted black olive
6 slices of black olive
2 lettuce stems
2 icing eyes
sharp kitchen knife
1. Spread some mayo on your toasted slice of whole wheat bread.
2. Place 2 slices of bacon on top of the mayo.
3. Place 1 lettuce leaf on top of the bacon.
4. Slice your tomato in half and place it on top of the lettuce, slightly separated at the back.
5. Grab your 6 slices of black olives and place 3 on each slice of tomato.
6. Take your large black olive and place it at the front of the tomato for the ladybug’s head.
7. Stick 2 lettuce leaf stems in the black olive hole for the ladybug’s antennae.
8. Take your icing eyes, and a small dab of mayo and stick them on the large black olive for eyes.