Mini Winnie the Pooh Pizzas
- Premade pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Black olives
- Kitchen scissors
- Fresh Basil
Generously flour a prep surface, remove the pizza dough from its packaging, and let it rest for 15-30 minutes.
- Divide into smaller portions and mold each one into the shape of Winnie the Pooh’s head and ears.
- Place on a well oiled baking pan, and top with sauce and cheese.
- Using a clean pair of scissors, cut black olives into his nose and eyes, and pepperoni into his nose crinkle and eyebrows.
- Follow the directions on the pizza dough to set your oven and bake the pizzas.
- Remove from oven, and use a spatula to place them onto a flat surface to let them cool a little.
- Serve with fresh basil!