- 1 (8 count) can crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 count) package hotdogs
- Italian seasoning
- mustard, ketchup, and other favorite hotdog condiments
- Preheat the oven according to directions on the crescent roll can.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, lay out each crescent roll triangle and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Place an uncooked hotdog on the wide end of each triangle and roll up to wrap dough around the hotdog.
- Bake according to directions on the crescent roll dough. Serve with your favorite hotdog condiments and potato chips for a quick and fun meal for the whole family!