- Chopped onion
- Mediterranean Delicacies Greek Feta
- Mediterranean Delicacies Calamata Olives
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet.
- Dice the onion and mix well with the mince, add salt and pepper for taste. Create mince balls by rolling the mince in the palm of your hand.
- Place the meatballs into a pan with oil on a low heat and cook, or place in the oven on 180°C for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Place the spaghetti in a circular shape on a plate and decorate with parsley.
- Add the meatballs to the spaghetti.
- Cut carrots into triangles for the beaks.Add little balls of Feta for the eyes dotted with olives.