Super Fun Deviled Egg Sailboats
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Dijon mustard (about 2 teaspoons for 12 eggs)
- Vinegar (white or cider and about 2 teaspoons for 12 eggs)
- Mayonnaise (about 1/4 cup for 12 eggs)
- Red, orange, yellow, or green bell peppers
1. Cook and peel the eggs, then slice each one in half to make boats. Place the yolks in a medium-sized bowl and mash them with a fork. Add a little bit of mustard, vinegar, then a bit of mayo, stirring until the consistency is smooth.
2. Next, make the sails. To do this, cut each pepper into 1-inch-wide strips, then cut the strips into 1-inch squares and slice each square in half diagonally.
3. Fill the egg-white halves with the yolk mixture. Stick the sail upright into the filling and sprinkle with paprika.
4. Your Super Fun Deviled Egg Sailboat are Ready!