20 min prep
54 min total
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 30 PREMIUM Saltine Crackers, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 egg whites
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- SPREAD coconut and macadamias into 15x10x1-inch pan. Bake 10 min. or until lightly toasted, stirring frequently. Cool.
- COMBINE milk and vanilla in large bowl. Add coconut mixture and cracker crumbs; mix well. Beat egg whites in small bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add to coconut mixture; stir gently until well blended. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, on lightly greased baking sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 14 min. or until edges of cookies are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cookies. Place in waxed paper-lined shallow pan. Refrigerate until chocolate is set.